Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

VERY Busy Christmas 2007

Okay, so we had FOUR family Christmas gatherings this year, 5 if you count our own Christmas morning. It was a bit much this year . . . Xavier, and Curtis and I for that matter, got pretty worn out. Even spread over several days, it is difficult for a two year old to handle all of that. But, none the less, we had fun and Xavier enjoyed his first real Christmas - as he was old enough to understand everything.

Considering how many pictures were taken over all of the events, I am sharing them through my Snapfish albums.

On the 20th, I had my Mom, Troy and Bruce over to our house for dinner. I cooked the meal, we all ate and then opened presents. After putting Xavier to bed, we played Troy's Wii - that was fun. Check out the album.

On the 22nd, we all went to my Mom's house for the Shealy lunch. Now, keep in mind, we normally do this gathering at the old white house, but it is being renovated, so it was the upstairs playroom at my Mom's - holding 30+ people! As always, we had fun, but time passed quickly, and Curtis and I had to get back to Blythewood to prepare for the trip to Charlotte for the Panthers/Cowboys game (previous post). Here is the album. There are also some pictures from Christmas Eve that my mom took at the end of the album.

On the 24th, we had dinner at Curtis' parents' house. With a new puppy around now, there was all kinds of excitement, as you can imagine. We had fun and we were all excited to get home for Santa to come! Brown Christmas Picture Album

On Christmas Morning, we were able to stay home, and enjoy Xavier. He really understood Santa this year, and was so excited to see all of his toys. We were happy to be able to relax and hang out, just the three of us. Here are the pictures.

Last, but surely not least, I spent a couple of hours with my Memaw, Mom, brothers, Uncle Bill and Aunt Joyce, and cousins Kyle and Kaitlyn at Memaw's home. We were not able to have the Christmas lunch that was planned, but we wanted to be able to spend some time with Memaw. My mom took pictures, so I have some to share.

There are a lot of pictures, but I hope you are able to enjoy them. Sorry about posting them through Snapfish, but there were too many to post on here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: