I forgot to post Xavier's picture on Santa's lap . . . well, it turned out to be a family affair.
We thought Xavier would do well with Santa, as he had been talking about "Mr. Ho Ho" all season long. He had seen Santas in the mall before, in pictures, books, etc. and seemed to be excited about all of it. Well, of course, we got there and he wanted nothing to do with him. He screamed and screamed so I took him away from Santa. It was then that Santa suggested we all sit on his lap. As you can see, Xavier was still not very excited about it, but he faked a smile, red eyes and all, and we got our picture. This is one for the books, for sure!

1 comment:
so cute, I love it. We have one photo of the girls on santa's lap right before they turned one. They were screaming and as red as santa's coat. Cruelty, i tell you.
Post a Comment