On December 22, Curtis and I got to go to the last Panthers home game of the 2007 season. They played the Dallas Cowboys (yes, I heard Jessica was there with us in Bank of America stadium) and they played GREAT! They have had a rough year, but with Matt Moore filling in at quarterback, and our defense looking alive again, we gave the Cowboys a run for their money! Big Game Fireworks!!!
Tony Romo in action on the field.
That is T.O.! It was fun watching him play! Don't think less of me because I am a HUGE T.O. fan!
This is Jon Beason, one of my favorite Panthers defensive players. He gives 100% at every game!
Matt Moore, #9, is my new favorite quarterback. He rocked the house against Dallas!
Does T.O. look a little stressed? His quarterback was a little off that night.
Even though we didn't know at the time of the game that Jessica Simpson was indeed in the stands, I think Tony knew, because once again, he did not play his best game. T.O. had to do a little talking to his QB.
Again, the best WR out there, Terrell Owens. He has a good name too, just like my Daddy's.
This is one of the Panthers, decorated for Christmas, but it's hard to tell with this nightshot.
The game was awesome and I'm so glad we got to go. I froze, and we lost, and there were some very questionable penalties, but it was well worth it! There is always next year! Go Panthers 2008!
Quotable Quotes from Xavier
While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Our Last Panthers Game of the Season
Posted by
Curtis, Alicia and Xavier Brown
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment