Okay, we've been on a blog vacation . . . I know, and I'm sorry. But, here I am to catch everyone up on Xavier's adventures over the last month or so.
On December 17, we went to see the lights at Riverbanks Zoo with the Perlas. Curtis was supposed to meet us there, but due to an unusually busy Richland Hospital, he was unable to. We were sad about that, but we still had fun. The kids had fun catching up, we lost (and FOUND, thank goodness) Mr. Puppy, we LOOKED AT Santa (no talking to him or getting very near him), and we got to spend time with close friends. So, although the temperature that night was around 40 and FRIGID, we had tons of fun. Take a look!


The rest of the photos, with kids actually in them, can be seen in my Snapfish Album. There were too many cute ones to decide which to put in this post, plus I have a LOT of catching up to do!
2 comments:
so glad you updated. i need to do the same :) love the way you did the pictures. i have not thought of that. hugs girl. e
Yes, you do need to update. I just left your site a few minutes ago. :) When you have lots to post, it's so much easier to link to Snapfish. May be a bit of a pain for your visitors though . . . but, I haven't had any complaints.
Post a Comment