Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Visit to Memaw's

On Wednesday morning, Xavier, Uncle Bruce and I all went to visit Memaw. She always loves to see how much Xavier has grown and how much more he talks now. Bruce had to leave for Romania on Thursday, so he wanted to make sure he saw Memaw before he left.



We had a really nice visit. Xavier made some friends and I know he will love to go back again!

No comments: