Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

True Nature and a Lightning Storm

While checking our plants one evening, Curtis noticed this pair of lizards having some fun on our grill cover! I didn't mean to intrude, but I had to get a picture! For those of you have heard my "pig in the road" story, I hated not getting a picture of that, so I had to get one of this!
You see so much nature in Blythewood!
He's so much bigger than her!
In other news, Blythewood has had several crazy lightning storms lately. With the heat and the high humidity, they just pop up out of nowhere. I decided to be patient and get some pictures from my front porch one night.



Even after all of this crazy lightning, we have yet to see a raindrop in Blythewood, SC. Ugh - and our grass hates us for it! So, let's all pray that little 'ole country Blythewood gets some rain this weekend!

No comments: