Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday Curtis!

March is always a big month for the Brown family. Curtis and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on the 11th and Curtis' 32nd birthday was the 16th. Unfortunately, we have all been sick for the past few weeks, so the celebrations were small. I think we ate at Moe's for our anniversary dinner! Of course, Curtis is a simple guy, so he always wants to eat at easy places for his birthday. This year, we had lunch at Which Wich and dinner at Chili's - nothing fancy, but it made him happy, and that's all that matters!
Here are some pictures from Curtis' birthday . . .
Xavier helped his Daddy blow out the candle. Curtis loves french toast, so I made some for his birthday. That was his "cake"!
Lots of new toys for Curtis . . .
I think all in all, Curtis enjoyed his birthday. He got some new toys and got to hang out for the whole week with Xavier and I, so that was nice!

No comments: