Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Faces of a 2 Year Old

So, Xavier was sitting on our kitchen counter Saturday morning, waiting while I fixed his breakfast. I told him I wanted to take his picture
since I had not taken it in a while (about a week, really!).
As always, at first, he acted camera shy and would not cooperate with me.
And, then, all of a sudden, he started making all these different faces for the camera!
They pretty much sum up daily life with my now 2 year old.
You never quite know who you are going to get . . .
The Talker
The Sarcastic One
The Staller
The Deviant
The Wild Eyed Hyper One
The Mad and Mean One

The Silly Goofball
My personal favorite - The Cute, Sweet, Loveable and Happy One

No comments: