Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Henry!

Okay, so I'm totally late on this post, but I did go to his birthday party on his actual birthday, the 8th of March. Plus, I just now got the chance to download the pictures from my camera on to my computer. I know, excuses, excuses . . . But, I hope Henry Vos Walvoord had a very happy 1st birthday!
Henry's mom, Stella, is one of my very best friends . . .
Here she is with the cute, cute, cute Henry.

Ahhh, the cake . . . Isn't it cute?!
Picture this cake as a nursery, and you would have Henry's room!

Happy Birthday blue eyes!


No comments: