I think I'm a little psyched about football season (Go Panthers! and Steelers!) . . . sorry about the title.
Anyway, Xavier had his 18 month checkup on Tuesday, so I wanted to update everyone with where he stands. He weighed in at 23.7 pounds (20th percentile), 35 inches in height (95th percentile), and 50 centimeters in head circumferance (95th percentile). So, the trend continues . . . tall and skinny with a BIG head! :)
Xavier did very well, though he was not to thrilled about seeing Dr. Brook or anything that she did to him, nor was he pleased with his two shots, but can you blame him? As always, though, Xavier did great and seems to be doing quite well.
Dr. Brook seemed a little concerned about Xavier not talking - all he really says is uh-oh and he makes some animal sounds - but, Curtis and I are not too worried about it. Xavier understands everything we say to him and he is a remarkably curious, analytical, creative little boy. We just think he will talk when he is ready, so we aren't going to push it.
No comments:
Post a Comment