Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Xavier Being Silly

Xavier is a ham, a card, and just down right funny on most days. I try to catch him being silly, but he's so quick, sometimes I miss those opportunities. Here are some I caught . . .

He voluntarily just walked over to his train box and sat right in it. I think he knew he was being funny!

Xavier is getting so good at posing for my camera!
Okay, let me explain . . . Xavier decided one day last week that he wanted to put all of his PJs on. He kept bringing them to me, and I was running out of places to put them! Here is the end result, right before he got bored of that game.
And, last but not least, this is Xavier's new favorite past time - searching through ALL of the drawers in our house! I find interesting items all over the place now!

No comments: