Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My Little Swimmer . . . Finally!

Well, it looks as if Xavier is finally enjoying the pool! It took him all summer long, almost, but he got there. I think he just needed the water to warm up a little. I can't blame him for that!

We got him some "swimmies", but he doesn't like to wear them, so he needs us to hold him up. Maybe by next summer, we will get him into some type of flotation device, and maybe get him some lessons. Either way, the pics are pretty funny!







A little snack after some good water time!

No comments: