Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Break in the Updates

Curtis, Xavier and I are heading off on our first official family vacation on Thursday morning, so I'm afraid the blog won't have any updates for a while.
We are going on a road trip to Raleigh NC; Williamsburg VA; Washington DC; Ocean City MD; Virginia Beach VA; and the Outer Banks of NC! Xavier has never been on a real vacation, so it should be interesting. He will get to see lots of new things over about 10 days. Hopefully, he will handle the hours in the car okay.
Pray that we all make it back safe, and I promise there will be tons of pictures upon our return!

No comments: