Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Well, I believe Curtis had a nice Father's Day today. Xavier let us "sleep in" until about 7:30 this morning . . . :) Okay, so sleeping in is not on our list of things to do now that Xavier is with us. Xavier and I gave Daddy his presents - some DVDs and a new pair of shoes - and I think they were a big success. We already gave him a miter saw, but Curtis couldn't wait until today to use it, so he opened it a week or so ago. After Xavier's nap and some lunch at Hardees (Curtis' favorite), we all went over to the pool. Xavier got to play with his friends from down the street, Britney, Matthew and David, and his babysitter, Kelsey. Although Curtis had to leave us around 6:15 to go to work, it was a great day!
"Here's your first present, Daddy."
Xavier had to check out everything that Curtis got.
Xavier and his Daddy - the best Daddy and Husband in the whole world!
My two most favorite boys ever! Don't know what I would do without them!
That's my little man, and that's as far as he will go into the pool - the first step. That's progress, though. We may make it to the second step by the end of the summer! :)
Happy Father's Day Curtis! We Love You!

No comments: