Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Batteries for Elmo

On Saturday, we realized Xavier's Elmo was running VERY LOW on battery power. So, I got the screwdriver out and SIX AA batteries, and sat down to change them. Xavier, of course, sat down right next to me to watch and try to take the screwdriver out of my hand. After I was done, I gave Xavier the screwdriver and he immediately knocked Elmo back down and got down to "change the batteries" again.

I couldn't get over it! He was on his stomach and everything - quite funny! He even knew which screws I unscrewed to take the battery covers off - my little imitator.



After Elmo was "fixed", Xavier thought the ottoman needed a little fixin' too!

Such determination . . . the tongue is out and all!

Xavier is such a hard worker - I just hope that continues as he gets older. It will nice to have a little helper around the house.

No comments: