Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Xavier's First Fort

So, I decided to tip the couch on it's side this past Sunday because we lost our remote control for the Bose radio and I wanted to see if Xavier "hid" it under there. I didn't find it - only a few of Xavier's fruit snacks and some dust. But, after vacuuming, I realized our couch (on it's side) would make a pretty cool fort. I used to build forts all the time for me and my brothers, so I decided to build Xavier one. He's never had a fort before, but he thought it was great!

He took all of his trucks in there, and we had a couple of flash lights. We hung out for a little while until Xavier had to go down for a nap. He was none too happy about that!

No comments: