Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time for Catching Up

Okay, so this had nothing to do with Xavier, but I felt the need to share it. I have a lot of very special friends, who unfortunately, live all over the place. But, when we all come together, it's as if not much time has passed since the last time. On Saturday, I had lunch with some of my closest friends and we had a blast! We spent several hours occupying a corner of ABC in Irmo and just talking and catching up. It meant a lot to me that Stella and Gretchen were willing to drive so far to spend that time together. Thanks girls! And let's do it again soon!

No comments: