Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Friday, February 8, 2008

SUPER SUNDAY!

Well, I never thought I would be cheering on Eli Manning and the NY Giants in any game, but the Super Bowl had me doing just that! I cannot stand the Patriots, Bill Belichick or Tom Brady, so I was more than happy to put aside prior feelings and cheer on the Giants. Curtis and I found ourselves jumping up at down when Eli or the Giants had a big play. It was a lot of fun, and when they Patriots lost, their quarterback and their coach proved to be as classless as I thought they were. SORE LOSERS! Anyway, our family always enjoys a football game, even Xavier, so it was fun to cook up some hamburgers and hang out in the den watching the game, and the commercials, of course!
Xavier is not a hamburger fan, so he had something else, plus his all time favorites - strawberries and bananas.

Curtis loves to cook on the George Foreman, so I am glad to let him!
Howie and Jimmy analyze the game during the halftime recap.
Congrats to the Giants - a deserving victory!

No comments: