Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Trip for Mama and Daddy

In celebration of our 9th anniversary, Curtis and I planned a much needed vacation for ourselves, away from Xavier. I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it, but I knew I had to leave Xavier for more than a night for me and for him.
My mom and Curtis' parents split the time with Xavier, so I knew he was well taken care of. I wasn't worried about his well-being, just mine and how much I would miss him.
After basically a whole day of flying (SC time), Curtis arrived in Las Vegas ready to hit the town. We went to see Criss Angel's show that night. I think that was probably my favorite part of the trip. I love Criss Angel!


The following night, we got to see Cirque du Soleil's "O", and it was phenomenol! The things those people can do . . . Wow!
We also met some famous people while we were there . . .
ELVIS! ;)
And Alex Brown, a defensive back for the Chicago Bears!
It was an amazing trip! I missed Xavier like crazy, but survived. It was a good experience, thanks to the grandparents!

No comments: