Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Monday, November 10, 2008

South Carolina State Fair

So, the boys were almost over their sickness when the final weekend of the State Fair came around. I LOVE the fair! Well, really I just LOVE fair food! So, Curtis and I thought it would be okay to take Xavier and if anything went wrong, or he had had enough, we would just head back home.
It took Xavier about 45 minutes to "get in the mood", but he finally made it, and we had a blast! Here are some samples of the MANY pictures I took!
Xavier on the train ride. He rode this one last year too.

If you know my child, you know he loves tractors. Here is admiring some of the smaller ones that were at the fair.

Riding the "monster trucks".

Xavier and I in our Dollar General race car. Pretty much any ride I was allowed to ride with Xavier, I did, per his request! That's okay. Soon enough, he won't want me in the car with him at all! :)

I think the helicopters were Xavier's favorite ride. He had a really good time laughing at us as he went around and around!

I am thankful we got to go to the fair this year, because Xavier got to take advantage of a lot more rides than last year! We had a great time!

No comments: