Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lots of Funny Videos!

Xavier has really been cracking us up lately . . . I am glad that both of my cameras have video capabilities, because I am always prepared to "record" Xavier when he is doing or saying something funny. The last couple of weeks, it has happened a lot, so I decided just to do a video entry.
Xavier loves when Curtis and I do the Wii Fit. He pulls out his "Wii Fit" (otherwise known as his little plastic stool) and goes to town. I got him one day doing step aerobics with Curtis.


Ever since Xavier started school, he really enjoys singing. He and his class go to chapel every Tuesday and mainly sing songs the whole time. He loves it! He will burst into song at any given moment, and he was really in the mood the other night while we were eating dinner. The first one is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the second one is "Jesus Loves Me".




If you know our son well, you know that he is moved by music. He loves to dance. The other night, as we were pulling onto our street, Milli Vanilli's "Girl You Know It's True" came on the radio. Curtis loves MV, despite their tragic fall from fame. So, both boys started to bust a move! Hilarious!


This one is kind of a long story, but to make it short, my photo paper has a strong odor. This is what Xavier had to say about that! I almost cry laughing every time I watch it! Notice the drool coming out the first time he says it!

2 comments:

My Family said...

love the videos! i see a sewing machine, you sew too? Man you gotta teach me! I need to learn the little things like curtains and simple girly dresses! I also need to know how you up load the videos! I am computer stupid.... well cb may say i am a lot stupid, but especially computers!! amanda

Unknown said...

Blargh! I am trying to look at your videos at work and I can't hear a thing...and my computer at home won't seem to turn on. Tragic!