I have been neglecting the blog lately, and I apologize. I think I'm just functioning as if everyone uses Facebook, because it is up to date. But, for those of you not on Facebook, here are the links to all of the Halloween pictures.
Link #1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66023&l=c30f7&id=773024881
Link #2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66470&l=3a2e4&id=773024881
Xavier and I went to visit the pumpkin patch, where we bought a big pumpkin, and medium pumpkin, and two "baby" pumpkins for Xavier. He had a great time, but it was COLD that day!
Xavier decided he was going to be a firefighter for Halloween this year, but he diverted from his plan about 15 minutes before his school's fall festival. He wanted to go as an "army man" instead. That is why he is dressed differently in those pictures.
Xavier trick-or-treated at the Browns' house, at my mom's office, and in our neighborhood! He had a busy Halloween week!
Quotable Quotes from Xavier
While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Halloween Pictures
Posted by
Curtis, Alicia and Xavier Brown
at
7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment