Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Milk, or Ice Cream, Does a Body Good!

While Curtis and I were at the dentist in Irmo, my mom took Xavier to McDonald's for lunch and playtime. Needless to say, Xavier had a great time. When Curtis and I got there, he was just getting ready to enjoy an ice cream cone!
Xavier and his Mema in front of the Dutch Fork baseball player inside the playground area. Xavier loves baseball!
While Xavier was eating his ice cream, his Mema was explaining that ice cream is made of milk, and milk gives you strong bones. This is what Xavier took from that:


No comments: