While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
We got together with the Davis family last Saturday. We all had lunch and celebrated my cousin Kaitlin's 10th birthday.
Xavier wanted to help blow out the candles.
Kyle and his friend Josh listened to their Ipods most of the time. My cousin, Allison and I. We are going to run a race together in November! Curtis and I in a rare photo by ourselves. And, with Xavier - the complete family. Xavier had fun playing with Kaitlin.
Xavier also had fun showing off his counting skills for everyone. He can count to ten, but skips the number 3. We think it's because when he's in trouble, I count to 3 - he knows if I get there, he is in for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment