Xavier sliding down the roll of film in the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" play area.
Xavier and I with Mater from the movie "Cars".
Curtis and Xavier on the safari ride in the Animal Kingdom.
Xavier brushing one of the goats in the petting zoo at Rafiki's Planet Watch in Animal Kingdom.
Curtis and Xavier on the ferry boat to Magic Kingdom.
Curtis and Xavier on the race cars at Magic Kingdom. This was Xavier's favorite ride - he asked to ride them twice!
Since these were the hottest days Orlando, Florida had seen all year (of course during our trip), we were constantly looking for ways to keep Xavier cool and hydrated. These fountains in Epcot helped A LOT! He was shivering so bad, we had to drag him away kicking and screaming!
Me with the Lego crab outside of the Lego store in Downtown Disney.
On our last day, we decided to relax and slow down and have one more visit to the pool.
Here we are all dressed up and ready for my traditional birthday dinner - Crab Legs! YUMMY!
It was an amazing trip and I highly recommend Disney World to anyone with or without children. We had a BLAST and can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
Girl, you are too cute. How's 31 treating you? Xavier is a DOLL, of course. I'm glad you guys enjoyed Disney World. The girls are beginning to beg us to go. Looks like we need to start planning a vacation.
Post a Comment