November 1st (yes, I'm totally behind on updating the blog) was our family dinner to celebrate Bruce's 20th birthday. Yes, my baby brother is 20!!! We ate at Rockaway's (the place where President Bush ate a hamburger) downtown. It was pretty dark inside, so bear with me on the pictures. We had a great time and Bruce got to open all of his presents. The only downfall was that Xavier (unbeknowst to us at the time) was coming down with the croup, so he was acting weird and tired - the reason for the pas (as we call it) in most of the pictures.


Xavier with his Uncle Troy.

Isn't that a pitiful face?


This picture is totally blurry, but I thought it was super cute, and it's the only one in which Xavier is not sucking on his pas.

MY FAMILY!
Happy 20th Bruce! We love you!
Xavier with his Uncle Troy.
Isn't that a pitiful face?
This picture is totally blurry, but I thought it was super cute, and it's the only one in which Xavier is not sucking on his pas.
MY FAMILY!
Happy 20th Bruce! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment