Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Check out these Dance Moves!

Xavier loves to dance! He will hear a song and just seem to be moved by it, though we haven't figured out what type of music moves him the most. Here are some videos of him gettin' down!



I know this video is sideways, but I don't have any software to edit movies, so I can't get it turned the right way. I always forget with my digital camera, that I can only hold it one way. Oh well, it's still funny!

No comments: