Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Day at the Lake

On Sunday, July 13, we went to Mom's for lunch and some time on the lake. Unfortunately, I was not feeling well, AT ALL, so Curtis and I hung out on the shore while Xavier played with Mema and Uncle Bruce. I posted some of my favorite pictures, but couldn't post them all. The rest of the pictures are here, in my Snapfish album.
Xavier took his first ride in a paddle boat . . . actually, his first ride in ANY boat where he wasn't screaming his head off!
Xavier went with his Uncle Bruce to find a "noodle". Isn't this picture cute?!
Ah, and the sick one . . .

It was a nice day outside, a bit hot, but what's new? Hopefully, the next time, I will be 100% and ready for the water!


No comments: