Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Our New "Pool"

I promised baby pool pictures and here they are! May 3 was a VERY HOT day in Blythewood, SC, so we decided to let Xavier try his new pool. He absolutely loved it, as we assumed he would. He definitely has no fear of water! Curtis and I sat with him while he splashed us and poured water on us, and then afterwards, Xavier got to enjoy his first popsicle! It was quite a day and we all had tons of fun keeping cool!





Xavier thought it was very funny to pour water on Daddy!

No comments: