Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Quotable Quotes from Xavier

While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.

The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.

He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."

So smart!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

15 Month Photo Session

Well, now that Mother's Day has past, and the Grandmas have their photo presents, I can share Xavier's latest pics with everyone. I was way over due for some pictures of him, so Xavier got all dressed up, and had a good time while Mommy tried very hard to laso him into a cute picture. Here are the results . . .






The above four pictures are the "good", edited pictures.




The above pic is of Xavier trying to escape his new rocking chair to run away from Mommy and her camera! He was having fun doing it too! You should have seen me catch him and run back to the camera to try and get a shot!





We had fun and I thought it was a successful photo session. I am working on getting some prints, so if you want a copy of any of the pics, let me know which one and what size.

1 comment:

Mandy Mayfield said...

Xavier is growing up entirely too fast! He looks like such a big boy!!! :0)

I love the pics!!! Maybe your friend will have you some edited ones soon! :0)