Well, here I am again creating a new website for my favorite little boy. He is just so funny and cute that I feel like I have to share him with any and everyone. Today was his 14 month birthday and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. He is walking everywhere, starting to talk some mumbo jumbo that makes sense, and he eats like a horse! We built him a sandbox over this past week while Curtis was on vacation and he loves it. He digs in it, dumps the sand out onto the ground, drives his trucks around in there, it's so much fun to watch him. Here is a picture from today, if I can figure out how to put in on here . . .
Quotable Quotes from Xavier
While Curtis and I were in Las Vegas, Xavier stayed with his Grandmama and Granddaddy and his Mema.
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
The first day we were gone, Xavier was playing with his Grandmama. The Browns have an old gumball machine in their entryway, and Xavier wanted to play with the "balls" that were inside. Being quite the sorter, Xavier started organizing the gumballs.
He looked at a group of them and said, "Grandmama, those colorful balls make a triangle."
So smart!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You and Curtis are HANDY! Can you come play at our house? E
Post a Comment